Myke's Mycorrhizae Vegetable & Herb
Achieve superior growth in the most powerful and natural way possible. MYKE VEGETABLE & HERB is the most advanced and efficient biotechnology available to nourish and grow produce effectively in harmony with the environment.
- 180 ml : Treats up to 6 plants
- 1 L : Treats up to 32 plants
- Natural fine granular carrier (vermiculite and peat) allowing for good seed germination.
- MYCORRHIZAE Type: endomycorrhizae
- Ensures abundant production
- Reduces watering needs
- Enhances rapid growth development
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- When sowing seeds in a furrow, use 45 ml (3tbsp) to 125 ml (1/2 cup) of MYKE below the seeds for every linear meter, depending on the width of the furrow. When planting, spread MYKE at the bottom of the hole.
- For better results, be sure that the roots are in contact with MYKE.
- Store at room temperature between 2°C - 20°C and keep away from intense heat or freezing.